If you are between the ages of 21 to 35 years old, join us in the course to learn how to manage wealth, improve interpersonal relationships and enhance your inner well-being using teachings of the Buddha.
Topics that will be covered in the course:
- What is wealth in Buddhism?
- How to acquire wealth?
- How to build your wealth?
- How to manage your wealth?
- How to safeguard your wealth?
- How to spend your wealth?
- How to manage interpersonal relationships?
|The Wealthy Mindset|
|Date: 9 Jul – 27 Aug 2017 (Sun)|
|Time: 2.00pm – 4.00pm|
|Venue: Venerable Hong Choon Memorial Hall | Level 1 | Classroom 1|
|Fees: $40 (8 sessions)|
• Register online
• Reception Office @ KMSPKS | 9am – 4pm
|Enquiry: 6849 5345 | YAD@kmspks.org | Poster|
Dr Lee Foong Ming graduated from the National University of Singapore in 1994 with a BA in Mass Communications and Chinese Studies. She completed her postgraduate degree in Buddhist Studies from the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka in 1995 and obtained her PhD in Buddhist Philosophy in 2003. Dr Lee has eight years of teaching Buddhism in academic courses and has learnt meditation from various Buddhist traditions.
1. For ages between 21-35 years old.
2. Please call 6849 5345 or email email@example.com for more enquiries.